→NB! The choice of your company structure afflicts the type of accountancy services you will need.
We’re here to help with:
- Chronological keeping of the documents;
- Book-keeping and settling of the year accountancy;
- Analytical reading and keeping of the commodity valuables;
- Calculation of the prime cost;
- Calculation of Income Tax and Profit Tax;
- Reading of fixed assets and obsolescence, preparation of tax amortization plan;
- Issuing of a pay-roll sheet; determination of insurance and income taxes;
- Issuing of payment orders towards the budget and pay-sheets;
- Issuing and representation in front of the income tax office of VAT tax declarations and data on diskette;
- Defining the amount and the operating costs of the tax duties;
- Preparation and presentation of the annual accountancy reports according to art 40 of the Accountancy Act.
- Preparation of annual tax declarations concerning the Taxation of the Income of Natural Persons Act and the Law for the Corporate Income Tax Levying;
Preparation and presentation of the annual statistical documents of the National Statistics Institute.
Preparation of annual Income Tax and Profit Tax declarations.
- Keeping of registrars and pay-roll ledgers for the personal and the owners, periodical issuing of notifications for the National Social Security Institute, according to the Social Insurance Codex and the Health Insurance Law;
- Representation of the client in front of various institutions;
- Review of the accountancy documentation for the certain financial year;
- Making of corrections;
- Completion of income and expenditure documents;
- Preparation of annual finance reports (book-keeping balance, income and expenditure report, report for the money flow, report for the personal capital);
- Preparation of a general circulating register, register for an analytical bill, chronology of bills and arrangement of accountancy documentation;
Requirements for Companies Without Activities in 2019
A newly applied modification of the Accountancy Act helps for the reduction of the burdens that all registered companies without any activities in 2019 face. According to the changes, all businesses that have no operating activities in 2019 are not required to publish an annual statement and annual financial statements.
Despite the changes, all owners of registered companies without activities in 2019 still have obligations to the institutions.
Here is what they need to do:
- 1. The owners of non-operating companies do not need to submit an annual tax declaration, but until March, 31st they have to fill in a
Declaration of Inactivity
- and submit it to the Business Statistics Information System. Submission should be done by e-mail or on paper in the appropriate Statistical Survey Department of the Territorial Statistical Offices.
- 2. The declaration of the financial statements demanded by the Registry Agency falls out but by 31.03.2020 a Declaration of Inactivity shall be presented to the Registry Agency.