→NB! The choice of your company structure afflicts the type of accountancy services you will need.
Accounting Services Bulgaria – starting procedure
It will be good to answer the following question in order to be able to received an offer for you specific needs:
- – what will be the activity of the company
- – will the company work only in Bulgaria or in EU or outside EU
- – will it be registered on VAT
- – will be there a hired personnel and if yes how much people
- – what do you expect from your accountants – just a regular book-keeping and standard reports or you will need some specific reports on a regular basis
Accounting Services Bulgaria – Basic Services 2019
1. Initial accountancy services covering:
- – set-up if the individual chart of accounts of the Company into our accounting software .
- – set-up of the reporting templates in accordance with the specifics of the Company`s activities and the statutory requirements.
– Outgoing accountancy services covering:
- – monthly processing of the accounting documentation into the accounting system
- – calculation of the monthly taxes due, if any.
- – preparation and submission of reports and schedules in accordance with Bulgarian legislation ( accounting report and tax compliance ), including preparation and submission of monthly VAT return.
- – preparation of reports for management purposes the format of which will be subject additional agreement between the parties.
2. SAP accountancy services reports:
- – Report processing of the accounting documentation.
- – Adapt calculation of the taxes and reporting to SAP standards .
- – SAP ( accounting report and tax compliance ), including preparation and submission of reports.
- – Coordination of all details when necessary .
3. Audit accountancy services :
- – Report annual processing of the accounting documentation into the accounting system
- – Adapt calculation of the annual taxes and reporting to AUDIT requests
- – AUDIT ( accounting report and tax compliance ), including preparation and submission of annual taxes
- – preparation of reports for management purposes the format of which will be subject additional agreement between the parties
- – coordination of all details when necessary
4. Preparation of Labor documentation :
- -Labor contract
- -Civil contracts
- -Job Description
- -All supported declaration ( 6 – up to BG law)
5. Register for employees / other nationals / at the Bureau of Labor and Labor Inspectorate:
- – Preparation of registration documents
- – Submission of documents to the Bureau of Labor
- – Submission of documents in the Labor Section
6. Payroll Services
- – Calculation of the staff’s wages
- – Preparation of payrolls and payment documents in connection with social security contributions and taxes
- – Filling out details in employment record and social security contributions books, certification of lengths of service
- – Provide reports to management
- – Keeping comprehensive files on all employees
- – Handling forms 1 and 6 – Presentation of information on the persons paying social security before the National Social Security Institute (NSSI) and NRA .. see more about Payroll Services in Bulgaria
- – Calculation of sick leave and annual leave
Annual Accounting closing services covering:
- – the annual closing of accounts
- – preparation an submission of the annual statutory financial statements
- – preparation and submission of the forums submitted annually to the National Statistics
- – preparation and submission of the annual corporate income tax.
Our Accounting Team can also help with:
- Chronological keeping of the documents;
- Book-keeping and settling of the year accountancy;
- Analytical reading and keeping of the commodity valuables;
- Calculation of the prime cost;
- Calculation of Income Tax and Profit Tax;
- Reading of fixed assets and obsolescence, preparation of tax amortization plan;
- Issuing of a payroll sheet;
- Determination of insurance and income taxes;
- Issuing of payment orders towards the budget and pay-sheets;
- Issuing and representation in front of the income tax office of VAT tax declarations and data on diskette;
- Defining the amount and the operating costs of the tax duties;
- Preparation and presentation of the annual accountancy reports;
- Preparation of annual tax declarations concerning the Taxation of the Income of Natural Persons Act and the Law for the Corporate Income Tax Levying;
- Preparation and presentation of the annual statistical documents of the National Statistics Institute.
- Preparation of annual Income Tax and Profit Tax declarations.
- Keeping of registrars and pay-roll ledgers for the personal and the owners, periodical issuing of notifications for the National Social Security Institute according to the Social Insurance Codex and the Health Insurance Law;
- Representation of the client in front of various institutions;
- Review of the accountancy documentation for the certain financial year;
- Making of corrections;
- Completion of income and expenditure documents;
- Preparation of annual finance reports (book-keeping balance, income and expenditure report, report for the money flow, report for the personal capital);
- Preparation of a general circulating register, register for an analytical bill, chronology of bills and arrangement of accountancy documentation;
Requirements for Companies Without Activities in 2019
A newly applied modification of the Accountancy Act helps for the reduction of the burdens that all registered companies without any activities in 2019 face. According to the changes, all businesses that have no operating activities in 2019 are not required to publish an annual statement and annual financial statements.
Despite the changes, all owners of registered companies without activities in 2019 still have obligations to the institutions.
Here is what they need to do:
- 1. The owners of non-operating companies do not need to submit an annual tax declaration, but until March, 31st they have to fill in a Declaration of Inactivity and submit it to the Business Statistics Information System. Submission should be done by e-mail or on paper in the appropriate Statistical Survey Department of the Territorial Statistical Offices.
- 2. The declaration of the financial statements demanded by the Registry Agency falls out but by 31.03.2020 a Declaration of Inactivity shall be presented to the Registry Agency.
To get professional advice for the accounting services and taxes related to your business, send us a request through our contact form.